and camp for 4 days to the top of Machu Picchu on the Classic Inca
Trail. We see Inca ruins along the way that unless you are on the Inca
Trek, you can not see.
- White Water Rafting
- San Pedro Market Place
- Hike the Scared Path of the Walkas
go to the Incas Warachikuy Festival. This is very colorful and full of
pageantry. It is not a tourist show but an authentic right of passage to
manhood. Not to be missed.Fantastic video and photo opps.
people that go on this Trek are full of fun and excitement. You will
find that you will be meeting so many people with so much in common. The
Inca Trail is difficult but well worth the once in a lifetime journey.
- Single Nomad Fun Ambassador
- Pickup from Cuzco airport to the hotel
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian options available)
- Hotel - Days 1,2,3,7,8
- Whitewater Rafting
- Walk the Walkas
- Sam Pedro Marketplace
- Incas Warachikuy Festival
- 4 day Machu Picchu Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Private Transportation to the start of Inca Trail
- Briefing the night before trail departure date
- Duffel's to put your trekking clothes into.
- Sleeping bags and mats
- Water from lunch-time on the 1st day on the trail to the end of the Inca trail (boiled water).
- Bowl of warm water in the mornings to freshen up provided to each person.
- Entrance fee onto Inca Trail and into Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Emergency oxygen bottle and first aid kit
- Porters to carry the group equipment (food, tents, tables, etc.)
- Porter to carry 7 pounds of your equipment or clothes.
- Vista Dome train ticket back to Cuzco
- Private transfer from train station to hotel.
- International airfare to Cuzco, Peru
- Bottled water and other beverages Day 1 of Trek
- Tips for Support Staff (porters,cooks and guides) on the Machu Picchu Trek)
- Meals other then specified
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Personal expenses
- Airport Departure Taxes
Permits are subject to availability. Due to Inca Trail regulations that limit the number of trekkers on the Inca Trail it should be noted demand for spaces on the trek far outweigh the number of available trek permits. Permits CAN NOT BE ISSUED on payment basis only. [IMPORTANT: the name provided must be the same as shown on passport.
The Peru government requires that you bring your original passport (must be and keep it on you during the trek up Machu Picchu. These permits cannot be transferred to another person. The Peru government requires that you provide immediately on payment to Singles Adventures the following information: